Thursday, July 1, 2010

I Know Why People Gamble....

Hey!  I hope you are sitting...  I don't know why I tried another design from that horrid book - but I did.  (Okay, I probably tried again because I had a colored T-shirt that was pretty much useless, since I don't go to the gym.)
And it worked!  I really like my t-shirt creation.  I took my normal boxy t-shirt.  I folded it in half, so that it would be symmetrical.  I cut a v-neck and some feminine sleeves.  I cut just above the seam on the bottom.  I used the bottom strip, cut in half, sewed it onto the sides of my t-shirt and voila!  Something I would wear out of the house - AND something I won't beat myself up over if I spill bleach on it while cleaning!  The ever elusive 15 minute project that turns out right!  YAY!  I may even be forced to get ANOTHER t-shirt and do a tutorial!


The hat made from the sleeve is all icing, baby!  All icing!

No comments:

Post a Comment