Thursday, March 14, 2013

Seriously, WTF?

Alright.  Here is what I'm talking about. I was reading a story to my youngest and he choose a Scooby sight words book.  These books are so ridiculously bad...  But I digress.  I almost barfed when I saw the cover...
All I could think is that whoever the cover artist for this little book had a wicked and sick sense of humor.  But then again, maybe I am the only one warped enough to see it.  Maybe I am scarred from when we adopted our cat and she was de-wormed and the vet warned me that I may find a long white worm in her litter and not to panic about it.  (Yes, because if I found a foot long tapeworm while sifting litter, of course I would stay calm.  Right.) (BTW, thank god she didn't pass any worms.  There would have been barf in the litter as well.)

So the bottom line is that when I look at this cover all I see is Fred thinking about how gross that tapeworm is and Scooby wanting to eat it, because you know Scooby, he'll eat anything. 

No comments:

Post a Comment