Saturday, August 14, 2010

Well, I might as well post it...

This happened a while ago....  I wasn't really making shit when it happened, but I thought I would share anyways....

Yes, I backed into my husband's car with my car.  (Crunch!) I have to say, it takes talent to do that.  Real talent.  My daughter was in my car when I hit his car.  She was like, "Stop!  Stop!  Did you just hit Daddy's car?"  Ahem, I did.  Yes I did.  shiiiiit.
Do you think that Martha ever did anything so dumb?!?  I mean, I'm sure that she would purposefully ram her husband's car if she had wanted to when they were married, but I can't imagine her just bumping into it on accident. Ooopsie!
Now we have replaced this Accord with a new one, so I don't feel so bad for wrecking ole hubby's car; but still!  (I think I even kinda kept going after the initial bump, because I couldn't believe that I had hit anything...)  Enjoy!  I hope I have made you all feel less bad about any stupid ass shit that you may have done lately, because it's taken me since June to feel not like a complete asshole over this one!  (okay, I still feel pretty asshole-ish, but whatevs!)

No comments:

Post a Comment