Thursday, October 18, 2012

Housewife Fail - who's an asshole?

So my dear husband is in school right now. He had a take home test that was due last night. I told him not to worry about loading the dishwasher and cleaning up the kitchen so he could focus on his work.
I was even nice enough to let him know that of course I would do it all for him - no worries.
Well, guess what people?!? I sat my fat ass on the couch and watched Tv all night and totally forgot that the kitchen wasn't done at all.
The worst part is that he finished his test and then was going to load up the dishwasher and he wasn't even mad.
( first of all- no, he doesn't have any brothers and he is all mine- paws off, ladies!!)
Ugh. I ended up doing the kitchen at ten o'clock at night- it was fucking disgusting. It made me feel like the most gifted housewife ever that I totally just sat on my ass while the kitchen festered and hubby worked.

No comments:

Post a Comment