Saturday, January 5, 2013

It's Officially Happened to Me!

So if you remember from a while back - I posted about how I wanted a Honda Odyssey and it fucked me up so bad to admit that I wanted a god damned mini van I didn't post for almost two years.  Seriously.
link for this gem
This is really how I felt about it all.  And then I remembered, "Oh yes, I am the mother..."  Quickly followed by, "Oh shit." 
Well, let's start off by saying, I am not mature enough to be married, let alone have kids.  (I'm not mature enough to have a real job either, which is part of why staying at home works well for me!)  I for sure am not mature enough to have a fucking minivan!  But it was what I really wanted - and I looked desperately for a way to make it driveable through irony.
  I thought about doing something drastic to try to make it cooler - but you can see how this idea just fucking totally backfires.  Really, what the fuck were these people thinking?  It looks like a goddamn hoover.
Website for image

Then I was thinking that a funny sticker might do it.  Something like 2Fast2Furious might have worked - but didn't really suit me.  I also considered "I am Stig,"  but really, my husband enjoys Top Gear way more than I do, even though it was funny.  I then thought maybe some cool vanity plates.  After months and months of racking our brains, my husband came up with this....



And that sums it up perfectly!  I can have my van and love it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment