Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Sitting on someone else's toilet seat is gross

We've been in this house for six months now.   Tomorrow, technically.  I've been meaning to switch out the toilet seats, because

Well, needless to say there were about a million things I'd rather spend a hundred bucks on rather than toilet seats....
Plus I wanted soft close and our toilets are off white.  Soooooo, six months later and here we are.  Fucking finally.   Seriously.  Disgusting. 

So- sorry to every person who came over and thought that the permanent yellow staining on the toilet seat might be ours, or worse that I knew it wasn't but hadn't noticed it or that perhaps I didn't care.  Here's the low down.  I did notice.  It did bother me.  It took me six months to do something about it, and that my friends is why it's a gfy Martha moment.  

No comments:

Post a Comment