Friday, June 11, 2010

GFY City Diner

We went to the circus with friends on Wednesday. It was a lot of fun. We went to city diner for lunch after. Thank goodness we were in good company, because I swear I would have murdered someone otherwise.
We waited for two and a half hours for our food. That's right TWO AND A HALF HOURS! Let me set the scene...
One lady with her four year old and her ten week old infant - she nursed that baby at the restaurant. (Very classy, with a cover and everything.)
One lady with her four year old and her ten month old - she nursed that baby and let her boob hang out for everyone to see at the restaurant. (OK, it was me... whatever!)
One lady with her four year old, and her six year old, and she is about 8 months pregnant.
The children were soooo good. Our little angels... When we finally got our food, they brought the little sweet angelic girls the most embarassing hot dogs.

At least we got everything for free... I was so hungry I was shaky. By the way, don't you think they would have wanted us out of there as fast as possible?!? I mean my boob was hanging out all over the pla... Wait a minute! No, no, of course that's not possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment